Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Up For Trade - Joe Panik - Bowman Platinum - Auto Relic /199

A HUGE thanks to Michael for starting this blog, it's going to be a fun place for all of us to show off our trade bade and initiate some trade action!

For my first post on this blog, I'm going to offer up a card from 2012 Bowman Platinum - a slick refractor autographed relic of Joe Panik, a decent prospect in the San Francisco Giants system.
What I am I looking for in return? Since this is a prospect auto/relic, I'd probably looking for something similar of an Astros prospect or regular player. These are running about $7-15 on the eBay market, so that'll give you an idea of the value range I'd be looking for!

Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Arpsmith should be interested in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be interested but think out last trade may have tapped me out on the Astros front. Let me see if I can track anything down. If someone else has an Astro card that Dimwit may be interested in, maybe we can explore a 3 way trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still have this Card I might have a astro card you might be interested in?

    ReplyDelete