Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Intro to the New Blog

I wrote a post on my other blog yesterday about starting a trade bait blog with some other collectors.  The feedback went well and people seemed interested.  After getting some good comments about this idea, I decided to start another blog aside from Nomo's Sushi Platter.

I thought that a multi-person blog was the best route to go.  Get a handful of bloggers and have them write simple posts of cards that they want to trade to a fellow collector.

The posts will be one picture of one card.  The post should also include a brief description of that one card and the posters contact info.

The interested trader should comment on the post and make an offer for the pictured card.  Very simple concept that I think should go over well.  We all love to trade cards and Blog of Trade Bait will be your one stop for some nice cards for trade.

If anyone else is interested in being a contributor to this blog please email me or one of the other bloggers involved in this project.

Let us start this blog with a bang!

 
Here is a 2011 Topps Lineage Andrew McCutchen Redemption Auto.  I just got this back from Topps and the signature is on-card.

Please check out my blog for what I collect and make me an offer for the awesome autograph.

9 comments:

  1. Sweet, I already signed up! Nice card to start it with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Wouldnt mind contributing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, bro!
    let the trading begin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just entered your email and the emails of the other contributors to get emails when someone comments. So, you guys can more easily get in touch with someone that claims your cards.

      Delete
  4. Love the idea Spiegel...let me know how I might contribute

    ReplyDelete